Saturday, November 21, 2015

Fall(ing) Out(fits)

Hello poppers! It's been a super loooong month since I last updated tictocpop! 
But worry not, we have another post!
 Thanks to my buddy blogger slash photographer mei is here to save the day!
(Really mei I don't know what I'd do without youu :*:*)

If you follow my Instagram account, you know I drew iamkareno with her high neck stripe tee! I've been a fan of her since seeing her style vlog on Youtube. I wanted to have one too for myself :) 

This time I tried to style it as a fall kind of theme, because it's currently fall season for most countries! Sadly there's no such thing as fall season in Indonesia, but you can also 
wear it here cause wearing this doesn't make you feel too hot or cold!

| high neck top Bershka | denim skirt H&M | boots AdorableProjects |
still feel awkward doin poses

I hope you had fun scrolling my silly self! Well, see ya next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment